Free Advertising World Forum-Post Your Ads For Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FreeAdvertisingWorld.forumotion.com is a free membership site.....free advertising!.....Buy, sell, work at home? .....Post your ads here everyday for free!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The interesting thing in China

Go down 
AuthorMessage
balala

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-01-06

The interesting thing in China Empty
PostSubject: The interesting thing in China   The interesting thing in China Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:21 pm

China is a very interesting country – they don’t have any religion but they do believe in superstition. Once when I was visiting Lama Temple in China, I saw a lot of people burning incense; Young people, old people, all burning incense. They burned incense in front of each statue, bowed after each step. There are truly many gods in China. I heard that different god had different functions, like one is in charge of money, another one is in charge of life and death and someone is even in charge of study. The tour guide told me, if you had someone going to take a big exam, you would go burn some incense and bow in front of the god for study. Interesting, god can help you with your study?.lol.. I am a Christian but Buddhism has a lot of influence on me, teaching me how to be nice to people and do nice things to people. There are a lot of temples in China and a lot of believers, but how come Chinese people are cold to each other? Very confusing.

By Yeschinatour
Back to top Go down
http://yeschinatour.com

The interesting thing in China
Page 1 of 1